Sunday, December 4, 2011

Still love your hat love story

Every year a winter, each winter a birthday, each birthday a hat. You give commitment, from a separate later when no cash. But I will still be in the hat shop not conscious stop before, long upward. Every top similar hat is a deep memories, but my dear, how are you? We, really can't go back?

17 years old of winter, you hold my hand, a long time to stare at me, not to talk. I probably guess your mind, only for you CanRan a smile, you were to panic, red face like an evening, you plug give me a beautiful gift box filled with you the green white, you said: "I like your smile is like this hat smiling face, I like your brilliant like pink peach blossom, the hat for you, hope you accept it, and accept me! Happy birthday!"

18 years old birthday, you already aboveboard stand by my side, we all declared the ownership of each other. You put a white/gray pattern of lace cap on my head, so surprised look said: "oh! I naughty little monkey see! Now become great lady!" I smiled to scold you 1: "are you a monkey!" And then we hand in hand in the school the shining sunshine in the mall walk, walk, walk, walk...... As long as we hold to seems, happiness is not an end.

At the age of 19 in winter, you begin to sad, you said you are afraid to leave, fear of losing. I before looking at big high you, only to find that you also have I never found that fragile. The classroom of the air thick choking, the pressure of the university entrance exam forced overwhelming, you fear is also I fear, only wish we could enter the same university. Even so, you still to elaborate the gift, you said that after where no matter, I hope I can keep you pure, hope our love can be like a white hat, without any impurities.

Later, however, result not to allow us forever companion. Parents help I decided to go to the city, but I'm not afraid, because I know you fill in and I recently distance. Twenty years old birthday, you sit in the car for three hours to come, see you is a face of exhaustion, the way I love dearly unceasingly. But you still extrusion exciting smile, juggling the old tricks! You said: "you grew up, and began to have a little woman's flavor, this time try black, must be handsome!" I supinely begin gave you the sweetest hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment